Followers

Friday, April 6, 2018

Web Quest Experience


Designing a Web Quest, was one of the favorite tasks I was asked to do by Dr. Amal Farhat. It was a new experience which I really enjoyed doing. It is easy, enjoyable and makes students practice using different technological tools that are offered by Google. I think I will be using this method "Web Quest" a lot in my up-coming lessons.


Web Quest is an easy way to direct students' projects. It enhances safe search and enjoyable for kids at the same time. My colleague, Zainab and I thought of teaching grade three students how to write an "Informational Report" using Web Quest. One of  Web Quest's aims is to facilitate students' work, thus making it easy to use. In the Web Quest we designed, the students would find everything they need to use to write an "Informational Report". They were provided with the needed links, diagrams, organizers, samples, and videos. The material provided would ensure the students' safe search and they would do what they are supposed to do efficiently.

Click on the link below if you are interested to explore the Web Quest Zainab and I designed. hope you like it!
 
             https://drive.google.com/open?id=10YiWgp1ZBL_rK9fbdB0UZOKO93egaxVf


1 comment:

  1. WebQuest is the most interesting part of the class, because of it you know how much technology is important in education, how how webquest makes teaching much fun than before, since students concentrate more, even though its healthier than using chalk.

    ReplyDelete