Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The 9th Annual English Language Teachers' Conference

Location: Amman, Jordan
Date: August 18-19, 2017



Last August, My colleague and I had the chance to attend the 9th Annual English Language Teachers' Conference held in Amman, and whose participants (400 persons) came from different Arab countries. The presenters were Arab school teachers and university professors, in addition to American presenters. This conference is organized annually by the Embassy of the United States in Amman.

The conference was rich in presentations which were held from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm for two consecutive days. There were seven presentations held in seven different halls at the same time.
The most difficult thing in this conference was to decide on which presentations to attend because obviously, I couldn't attend more than presentation at a time. the presentations' brief were all interesting and make one feel like he has to attend them all. Anyways, my friend and I decided to attend the presentations we felt most interesting separately, each one of us attended a different workshop so that we can benefit to the maximum since we agreed to share our benefits later on.

One of the workshops that I attended was "Teaching The Four Skills In English Language Classroom", prepared and presented by Professor Eman Ahmad Irsheid, Jordan. Ms. Eman was among other presenters, very kind to share her power point presentation with us, the participants.

And here I am sharing the presentation on my blog. It could be a benefit for some of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment